1.0 - It is important for you to know that we may use some of the personal information provided by you during the use of this website and by using this site you agree to this use.
1.1 - Your contact details will be stored in our computer database and this, together with other information provided by you may be used by us:
(1) for assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme. We may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example automatically selecting products or services which we think will interest you from the information we have. We may keep you informed of such products and services (including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on by any of the following methods, including e-mail; telephone; SMS text message and post; and
(2) - In order to protect you and our other customers, and us, from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, to other companies, other retailers and to financial and other organisations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
1.2 - As regards to the Disclosure of Your Information, we may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
(1) to other companies in our Group;
(2) to employees and agents of our Group to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by our Group now or in the future;
(3) agents who (on our behalf) profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs;
(4) to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
1.3 - As regards to Security, we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
1.4 - You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the GDPR) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us. Please note that our site may link to other web sites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked web sites.
1.5 - If you want to be removed from our mailing list, please e-mail us (from the e-mail address you wish to unsubscribe from), with the e-mail subject set to 'Remove' at:firstname.lastname@example.org We will then remove within a reasonable time period, your details from our contact database.
After removal you will receive a confirmation e-mail confirming this.
Strictly necessary cookies
— These cookies are essential for you to browse this website
and use its features. While it is not required to obtain
consent for these cookies, what they do and why they are
necessary should be explained to the user.
from the third party Google reCaptcha
strictly necessary cookies (see below), no other cookies
are used on this website.
|Used by Google for cookie consent settings||